Sunday, February 3, 2013

Bibimbap

Vegan Bibimbap


I think I could eat Asian style food every day. We don't really have any good vegan Asian in Austin for some reason so I have to fill these cravings at home. Good thing there is a chinese market not far away! I used Gardien beefless tips for the meat in this but it would be good with just mushrooms too.

Vegan Bulgogi Recipe
1 package of Gardien beefless tips
1/3 C soy sauce
3 Tbs. sugar
1 Tbs. sesame oil
1/4 tsp. minced ginger
1/4-1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
3-4 cloves minced garlic
2 green onions diced
toasted sesame seeds

Whisk ingredients together and pour over thawed beefless tips. Marinate for at least an hour.
While I cooked the rice I chopped up my vegetables for the bibimbap. I used white onion, mushrooms, and cooked them separately and just grated some radish and carrots and chopped cucumber to add to the dish. After stir frying the marinaded beefless tips I arranged it all on a mound of rice. Add sriracha and yumtown!

No comments:

Post a Comment