Thursday, September 19, 2013

Burrito Mania


Here in Austin we eat our share of Mexican food and within the past few weeks have started making burritos at home. Crazy, right? Here is something even nuttier, I had never made burritos before in my life ever, and now I am an expert! In fact, we have been so busy (lazy) lately, that burritos are our go-to dinner choice more often than not.
These burritos are stuffed with black beans, brown rice, tomatoes, red peppers, spinach, avocado, and vegan sour cream. I don't know why they look so tiny in the pictures but trust me they are huge!


I squirted some Yellowbird habenero sauce both inside and outside of the burrito above because that stuff is super fly. Yellowbird is from Austin and I linked the kickstarter they have going right now if you wanted to check it out. Basically if you love Sriracha, you will more than likely love Yellowbird too. See you tomorrow! 

1 comment: