Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vegan MoFo



I am a couple of days late to MoFo but I will try and make up for it with some extra posts here and there. I am going to try and keep up but I am starting a new job soon and it might get hectic.
I didn't really want to stick with a theme for MoFo but it seems like a lot of my food lately has revolved around my new juicer and how I have gone juice and pulp crazy! Here is a shot from a recent grocery trip.
Ready for Juicing!

I have used to pulp for veggie balls and veggie burgers and they were great! I don't have a dehydrator or I would be making crackers out the wazoo. I don't like wasting the pulp but I have been juicing at least once a day and sadly most of it ends up in the compost bin. Also, I don't know if you can tell from the picture but those carrots are ginormous! Here is a reference shot.
Monster carrot!
Is it bad that we reference most things with beer or other adult beverages? Don't answer that. Ok, I will try and play catch-up later today!
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment